BASIC LIFE SUPPORT: OUR VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
Our Vision of Basic Life Support.
- To provide First Aid and Basic Life Support training and equipment to satisfy first aid and related health and safety needs in Thailand.
- To provide everyone in Thailand with the highest standards in First Aid skills and encourage personal development for people.
Our values guide our thinking and actions – they set out the ‘way we do things’.
- Humanity – Treating others with compassion and respect
- Excellence – Pride in doing an excellent job
- Accountability – Delivering what we promise
- Responsiveness – Continuously learning and improving
- Teamwork – Working together effectively
Collectively, our values spell out HEART – people are at the heart of Bangkok First Aid. Life is why!
AHA® Accredited Training Provider
We are an accredited and registered American Heart Association® training provider. Thus, we are commited to deliver high-quality training and service. By choosing to train with us, you choose a name that you can trust.
Who Would you Trust in a Crisis?
Every crisis is personal and it is essential that you can trust the person who will care for you if you are injured or suddenly ill at work.
Bangkok First Aid is a registered and accredited American Heart Association® training provider and is committed to offering high-quality medical, basic life support and first aid training that helps reduce risks, saves time and money, and most importantly, saves lives in the workplace. We work in a trusted partnership with our customers to understand and represent their medical and first aid training provisions and needs.
We work with companies of all sizes across a range of industries everywhere in Thailand and we are renowned for providing expert medical and first aid training. Our unique industry experience and understanding, mean our practical and interactive courses teach your staff the essential skills and build the necessary confidence to save lives when an accident strikes.