Comprehensive Online Adult, Child, and Infant CPR AED Training Course (E-Learning)
Welcome to our online CPR AED course. During this course, you will learn knowledge and skills that may save a life of an adult, child, or infant in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
The knowledge and skills you learn in this course will help you to:
- Recognize sudden cardiac arrest,
- Alert emergency medical services (EMS) quickly,
- Deliver high-quality CPR,
- Use an AED properly,
- Help the victim until more advanced care arrives to take over.
By the end of this CPR AED course, you will be able to:
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival.
- Explain the concept of the chain of survival.
- Recognize when someone needs CPR.
- Understand how to perform high-quality CPR for an adult.
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others.
- Understand how to give effective breaths by using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups.
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult.
- Understand how to perform high-quality CPR for a child.
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on a child.
- Understand how to perform high-quality CPR for an infant.
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child.
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant.
This course is designed to be interactive and engaging, with a mix of video lectures, readings, quizzes, and hands-on exercises. You'll have opportunities to ask questions, participate in discussions, and collaborate with other students.
Our course is broken down into four chapters, each of which will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Here's an overview of the schedule:
- Chapter 1: CPR and AED Terms and Concepts
- Chapter 2: CPR and AED Use for Adults
- Chapter 3: CPR and AED Use for Children and Infants
- Chapter 4: Choking Management
- Quiz and Final Exam
Once completed this course, you'll have a solid understanding of CPR AED, and be ready to apply your knowledge in the real world.
You will be evaluated via:
- the percentage of completed review questions (quizzes) and lessons to finish the course (passing condition value = 75%). Do not forget to mark every lesson as "complete" before starting a new one.
- the results of the final quiz or exam (passing grade = 75%).
This course follows the latest guidelines and protocols as set by the American Heart Association® (AHA).
Certification & Completion Card
If you complete all course requirements and pass the final quiz (exam), you'll receive a course completion card that is nationally and internationally recognized and valid for 2 years.
You will be able to download your certificate in pdf format directly from your personal dashboard on our website.