EFR® FIRST AID INSTRUCTOR COURSE - INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE
Our Emergency First Response® First Aid Instructor Course offers you a unique opportunity to teach and certify student-level international certifications in CPR AED and First Aid. Students who successfully complete this course will receive an internationally recognized Emergency First Response® First Aid Instructor course certification.
This first aid instructor course is taught to individuals in a blended learning format that combines online educational materials and independent study with a face-to-face hands-on session.
HOW DOES THIS COURSE WORK?
BLENDED LEARNING FORMAT - FIRST AID INSTRUCTOR COURSE
In the blended format, students complete the independent study portion of the course at home before attending the demonstration skills session in the classroom conducted by our Emergency First Response instructor.
- Course Payment and registration
- Schedule a face-to-face training session with our sales team.
- Complete our instructor self-study system to learn about EFR instructional design and class administration.
- Complete the demonstration skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor.
- Pass the final exam.
- Pay your annual membership fees to Emergency First Response (about 3,000 THB).
- Get your international certificate.
- Course duration: 12 hours of online and independent study + 4 hours of onsite face-to-face training
- Language: English
- Minimum number of students: 1 participant
- Pre-requisite: To enroll in the Emergency First Response® First Aid Instructor course, you must be at least 18 years old and have completed a CPR and first aid training in the past 24 months (international certification), or be a practicing medical professional such as a physician, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Paramedic, or Registered Nurse. Otherwise, you must attend our American Heart Association course® First Aid CPR AED course to be eligible for this First Aid Instructor course.
- Face-to-face training location: 571 RSU Tower, 9th floor, Sukhumvit Soi 31 - See Google Map
- Certification: International first aid instructor certificate (you must pay an annual membership fee to Emergency First Response® every year to keep your teaching status active).
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- EFR Instructors have a superior facility to tap into a variety of limitless markets that require or request CPR AED First Aid training, and Childcare while supplementing your income at the same time.
- This course can also be taken by medical professionals who want to deliver international certifications to their students.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- MODULE 1
- Presentation 1: Course Orientation
- Presentation 2: Emergency First Response Program Philosophy
- Presentation 3: Learning and Instruction Workshop
- Presentation 4: Teaching Emergency First Response Skills Workshop
- MODULE 2
- Presentation 5: Care for Children Course Standards and Content
- Presentation 6: Care for Children Skills Workshop
- Presentation 7: Organising Emergency First Response Courses
- Presentation 8: Manikin Cleaning Workshop (optional)
- Presentation 9: Marketing Emergency First Response Courses
- Final Exam
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOU GET?
Students who successfully complete this course will receive an internationally recognized Emergency First Response® First Aid Instructor course certification.
1. International Certificate
After having completed one of our American Heart Association courses, you will receive a certificate of completion.
2. International Completion Card
Participants who complete this First Aid instructor course will be given an international certification card.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.