BANGKOK FIRST AID® ADVANCED FIRST AID COURSE - LOCAL CERTIFICATE
Our Bangkok First Aid® Advanced First Aid course is designed for companies who want to reduce the incidence of life-threatening emergencies and promote efficient responses at the workplace. Some drills will be organized in your facility to test the capacity of your safety team to respond to medical emergencies.
This Advanced First Aid CPR AED course is taught onsite to companies in a face-to-face learning format in a classroom with our instructor(s).
HOW DOES THIS ADVANCED FIRST AID COURSE WORK?
Face-to-Face Learning Format
In the 100% face-to-face format, students take this course in a classroom with our AHA instructor. During the class, our AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their CPR and AED skills practice and testing.
- Schedule a face-to-face training session with our sales coordinator.
- All students complete the theory and hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor.
- All students get their local certificate.
- Course duration: 16 hours of onsite face-to-face training (2 days)
- Language: English or Thai
- Minimum of participants: 5 participants
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue
- Certification: Nationally recognized advanced first aid certificate valid for 2 years
WHAT COMPANIES SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Ideal for higher hazard work environments such as construction or manufacturing (factories).
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with national’s standards and regulations.
WHAT WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES LEARN?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Adults
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Children
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Infants
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult and child
- Choking in an infant
- Breathing Problems and asthma
- Allergic reactions
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding
- Wounds, mouth, cheek, and tooth injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Head Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones and sprains
- Burns and electrical injuries
- Environmental Emergencies
- Bites and Stings
- Heat-related emergencies, dehydration
- Prickly Heat Rash
- Cold-related emergencies
- Poison emergencies
- First Aid CPR AED Practical Scenario Cases
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES GET?
Students who successfully complete this advanced first aid course will receive a Bangkok First Aid® Advanced First Aid CPR AED course certification, nationally recognized and valid for two years.