Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since you received your order, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase as well as the document from the post to show that you collected the parcel.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after you receive the parcel.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: First Protection Group Co.,Ltd, 571 RSU Tower, 9th floor, Unit 903, Sukhumvit Soi 31, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok Thailand, 10110.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Bangkok First Aid Co.,Ltd, 1006/424 Master View Executive Place, Basement Floor, Charoen Nakhon 34, Bang Lamphu Lang, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over 1,000 THB, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Bangkok First Aid has a fair and equitable Refund Policy in place containing guidelines guaranteeing the refund of fees to course Participants under reasonable circumstances.
- Registration may be cancelled up to twelve 15 days prior to commencement of course with participants either transferring to another course or receiving a full refund.
- If no cancellation notice is received, or cancellation is made 15 days before the training date, no refund will be issued.
- Registration cancelled less than 12 working days prior to commencement of a course will be able to move to another available date.
- You may substitute another Participant at any time prior to course commencement date should the nominated person be unable to attend. Notification to the Academy Manager of such changes is imperative.
- Bangkok First Aid reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course to an alternative date. All registered Participants affected by such changes will receive a full refund or be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available course program.
- If the participant can provide a medical certificate or show extreme personal hardship, transfer to another date may be possible at the discretion of Bangkok First Aid management.
- For individual booking, only the participants who have registered and paid the course fees can attend the training.
- For group booking, the client is requested not to add more participants than what has been previously defined in the quotation.