Nose Bleeds Management
Nose bleeds are common in adults and children. What to do to stop a nosebleed.
Nose Bleeds Treatment.
- Wear gloves and other barriers to protect yourself and child from disease transmission.
- Control bleeding by using direct pressure. Pinch soft parts of the nose for up to 15 minutes. You may need to do this longer if the patient has been exercising or is in a hot environment.
- Sit the patient down with the head slightly forward.
- Placing an ice pack over the bridge of the nose may help.
- Call EMS if the bleeding does not stop
Join us and Get First Aid CPR AED Certified.
If you wanna learn how to respond to nosebleeds amongst many other medical emergencies, you are welcome to join our American Heart Association® First Aid CPR AED course at our academy in Silom Bangkok. You will receive an international certification that is valid for 2 years. For more information about this course please click here or call us at 02-130-7074 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.