BANGKOK FIRST AID® FIRE ESCAPE AND EVACUATION TRAINING COURSE
Our Fire Escape and Evacuation training course is intended to assist organisations in developing emergency and evacuation plans and training their staff on how to evacuate and rescue victims during fires and other emergency situations, such as natural disasters.
In the majority of Thai workplaces, fire escape and evacuation training is required. This course meets the training requirements as set by the Thai Department of Labor Protection and Welfare.
This fire escape and evacuation training course is delivered on-site to businesses in Bangkok and throughout Thailand in a face-to-face learning format with our instructor(s).
HOW IS THAT FIRE ESCAPE AND EVACUATION TRAINING DELIVERED?
Face-to-Face Learning Format
In the face-to-face format, our instructors conduct lessons and work with students to complete their fire escape evacuation skills and scenario practice. All our instructors are certified Emergency Medical Technicians and registered from the Thai Department of Labor Protection and Welfare.
- Schedule a face-to-face training session with our sales coordinator.
- All students complete the theory and hands-on skills session with our instructor.
- Your company receive a certificate
- Course duration: 4 hours of onsite face-to-face training (1 day)
- Language: English or Thai
- Minimum of participants: All company's employees
- Maximum of participants: All company's employees
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue in Bangkok or everywhere in Thailand.
- Certification: In-house certificate valid for 1 year (for the company)
WHAT COMPANIES SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for companies and organizations that must train their employees in the practice of firefighting.
- Healthcare facilities
- Restaurants and bars
- Educational institutions
- Office properties
- Retail spaces
- Industrial-use buildings and warehouses...
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with national’s standards and regulations.
WHAT WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES LEARN?
This fire escape and evacuation course outlines the necessary steps for fire emergencies, including how to raise the alarm, how to safely evacuate the workplace, how to rescue and evacuate a victim, who to contact, where to assemble, and what to do if you are unable to leave the building.
The last part of the training program instructs staff on the specific roles they can play during an evacuation so they can be more proactive in ensuring the safety of their team.
Along with instructing teams on how to evacuate properly, we will also help the company create or enhance an evacuation plan to which they can add floor plans, exits, shelter-in-place locations, and meeting places particular to your workplace.
- Evacuation plan
- Incident response and emergency evacuation plan
- Emergency evacuation
- Emergency evacuation with scoop stretcher
- Emergency evacuation with long spinal board
- Requesting assistance from Emergency Unit
- Scenario practice.
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOUR COMPANY GET?
Your company will receive a certificate which is nationally recognized by the Department of Labor Protection and Welfare and valid for one year.