AHA® PEDIATRIC FIRST AID CPR AED TRAINING COURSE / INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE
Our American Heart Association Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course teaches participants how to respond to and manage illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives, and how they differ from adults.
This Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course is taught to companies in a blended learning format that combines online educational materials (e-Learning) with a face-to-face skills training session.
Students who complete this American Heart Association Pediatric First Aid CPR AED training will receive an international certification valid for 2 years.
HOW DOES THIS PEDIATRIC FIRST AID CPR AED COURSE WORK?
BLENDED LEARNING FORMAT
In the blended format, students complete the online portion of the course (e-Learning) at home before attending a hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor. This course follows the American Heart Association Guidelines.
- Course payment.
- We send you all of the login details (1 for each student) so that your employees start the online course portion on the American Heart Association's E-Learning platform.
- Schedule a face-to-face hands-on training session at your venue with our sales coordinator.
- All students complete the online portion of the course at their own pace and location before attending the class.
- All students complete the hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor.
- After completion of the course, all students will receive an international certificate which is valid for 2 years.
- Course duration:
- 3-4 hours of online training +
- 8 hours of face-to-face training (depending on the number of students)
- Language: English*
- Minimum number of students: 4 participants
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue
- Certification: International American Heart Association certificate valid for 2 years
* For the Thai language, we can deliver this course in a 100% face-to-face format (1.5-day training).
WHAT COMPANIES SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for companies and organizations that must train their employees in the practice of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED), and First Aid.
- Primary Schools,
- Youth organizations with children less than 8 years of age.
- Sports organizations with children less than 8 years of age.
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with international’s standards and regulations.
WHAT WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES LEARN?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- How to prevent Illnesses and Injury for a child and infant
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Children, and Infants
- Choking for Children, and Infants
- Breathing Problems and asthma
- Allergic reactions
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Fever and febrile seizure
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding
- Wounds including mouth, cheek, and tooth injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Head Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones and sprains
- Burns and electrical injuries
- Environmental emergencies
- Bites and Stings
- Heat-related emergencies
- Cold-related emergencies
- Poison emergencies
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES GET?
Students who successfully complete the online course and skills session will receive a Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course certification, internationally recognized and valid for two years.
1. International Certificate
After having completed one of our American Heart Association courses, you will receive a certificate of completion.
2. International Completion Card
Participants will be given an international certificate card after the successful completion of the training. The validity of the Certificate is 2 years.