AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION CPR AED TRAINING - INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE
Our American Heart Association Heartsaver® CPR AED course teaches participants to give CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) for adults, children, and infants, in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
This Heartsaver® CPR AED course is delivered to companies in a blended learning format that combines online educational materials (e-Learning) with a face-to-face (hands-on) training session.
Students who complete this American Heart Association CPR AED training will receive an international certification valid for 2 years.
HOW DOES THIS COURSE WORK?
In the blended format, students complete the online portion of the course (e-Learning) at home before attending a hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor. This course follows the American Heart Association Guidelines.
- Course payment
- We send you all of the login details (1 for each student) so that your employees start the online course portion on the American Heart Association's E-Learning platform.
- Schedule a face-to-face hands-on training session at your venue with our sales coordinator.
- All students complete the online portion of the course at their own pace and location before attending the class.
- All students complete the hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor.
- After completion of the program, all students will receive an international certificate which is valid for 2 years.
- Course duration: 1-2 hours of online training + 3 hours of face-to-face training
- Language: English*
- Minimum of participants: 4 participants
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue
- Certification: International American Heart Association certificate valid for 2 years
* For the Thai language, we can deliver this course in a 100% face-to-face format (4 hours of training).
WHAT COMPANIES SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for companies and organizations that must train their employees in the practice of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with international’s standards and regulations.
WHAT WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES LEARN?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Adults
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Children
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for infant
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult and children
- Choking in an infant.
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES GET?
Students who successfully complete the online course and skills session will receive a Heartsaver CPR AED course certification, internationally recognized and valid for two years.
1. International Certificate
After having completed one of our American Heart Association courses, you will receive a certificate of completion.
2. International Completion Card
Participants will be given an international certificate card after the successful completion of the training. The validity of the Certificate is 2 years.