Strengthening Lifesaving Skills: CPR AED Training Course for Individuals
Our American Heart Association CPR AED course teaches participants to give Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for adults, children, and infants, in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
This high quality CPR training is taught to individuals in a blended learning format that combines e-Learning with a practical hands-on training session.
Students who complete this American Heart Association CPR AED training will receive an international certification valid for 2 years.
How is that International CPR AED Course Delivered
In the blended format, students complete the online portion of the course (e-Learning) at home before attending a hands-on skills session in the classroom conducted by our American Heart Association instructor.
- Click on the Book Now button
- Select the date of your face-to-face hands-on session in the calendar and checkout
- You will receive your login details to start the online course portion on the American Heart Association's E-Learning platform.
- Complete the online portion of the course at your own pace and location before attending the class.
- Complete the hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor (CPR training center).
- Get your international certificate
Course Overview: Key Details
- Course format: eLearning + hands-on skill session
- Course duration:
- eLearning: 2 hours of online training (CPR AED) +
- Face-to-face training: 2 hours of (hands-on skill session)
- Total 4 hours
- Language: English
- Face-to-face training location: our venue / academy
- Schedules: Every Thursday from 13:00 pm to 15:00 pm
- Certification: International AHA certificate valid for 2 years
Who Should Enroll in this Course?
- Intended for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs to learn how to manage a sudden cardiac arrest or a choking emergency or in the first few minutes until professional help takes over care for the victim.
- Intended for individuals with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory or other requirements.
What will you Learn from this Course?
1. First Aid Basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
2. Medical Emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for Adults
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for Children
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for infant (Infant CPR)
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult and children
- Choking in an infant.
What Certification Will You Receive?
Students who successfully complete the online course and skills session will receive a Heartsaver CPR AED training certification, internationally recognized and valid for two years.
1. International CPR Certification card
After having completed one of our American Heart Association courses, you will receive a CPR certification card.
2. International CPR Certification
Participants will be given an international American Heart Association CPR training certificate card after the successful completion of the training. The validity of the Certificate is 2 years.
Great class. Learned a lot
Good course and easy explanation.
Excellent training course with a very experienced instructor. Would definitely recommend
The AHA curriculum is fast and informative. Even though I've taken CPR/AED previously, I found AHA to be more streamlined than other organisation's courses that have things like ABCs to "help" remember what to do; I can never remember what the letters stand for even if the procedures make sense! But with AHA I didn't have to worry about that.
The CPR/AED class was very informative and well worth the price!