Empowering Lifesavers: American Heart Association® First Aid CPR AED Training with International Certification
Our AHA® First Aid CPR AED course provides students with the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of first aid, CPR, and how to use an AED for adults, child and infant, in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
This Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED course is delivered to companies in a blended learning format (online + practical training). Students who complete this AHA® First Aid CPR AED training will receive an international certification valid for 2 years.
How Is this International First Aid CPR AED Course Delivered?
In the blended format, students complete the online portion of the course (e-Learning) at home before attending a hands-on skills training session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor. This course follows the American Heart Association Guidelines.
- Registration: Begin by registering for the course. We will provide you with login details for each student, enabling your employees to initiate the online course portion via the American Heart Association's E-Learning platform.
- Scheduling: Coordinate with our sales coordinator to schedule a face-to-face hands-on training session at your preferred venue.
- Online Learning: Students will have the flexibility to complete the online portion of the course at their own pace and location before attending the scheduled class.
- Classroom Training: Attend the face-to-face hands-on training session, conducted in a classroom setting by our certified American Heart Association instructor.
- Certification: Upon successful completion of the program, all students will be awarded an international certificate that remains valid for a duration of 2 years.
Course Overview: Key Details
- Course duration:
- 3-4 hours of online training (eLearning)
- 8 hours of face-to-face training
- Language: English*
- Number of participants: The course can accommodate a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 25 participants.
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue
- Certification: International American Heart Association certification valid for 2 years.
* For the Thai language, we can deliver this course in a 100% face-to-face format (1.5-day training).
Which companies should consider enrolling in this course?
- Intended for companies and organizations that must train their employees in the practice of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED), and First Aid.
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with international’s standards and regulations.
What Your Employees Will Learn from This Training?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Adults
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult
- Breathing Problems and asthma
- Allergic reactions
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding
- Internal bleeding
- Head Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones and sprains
- Burns and electrical injuries
- Environmental emergencies
- Bites and Stings
- Heat-related emergencies
- Cold-related emergencies
- Poison emergencies
Which Certification Will Your Employees and Company Receive?
Students who successfully complete the online course and skills session will receive an electronic certificate, internationally recognized and valid for two years.
1. International Certificate
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will receive an international training completion card (wallet ID card format). This certificate is valid for a duration of 2 years.
2. International Completion Card
Upon successful completion of our American Heart Association course, you will be awarded a certificate of completion (in A4 format) demonstrating your proficiency in providing First Aid CPR AED to a victim .
You can verify your certificate online through the American Heart Association platform by following this link: https://ecards.heart.org/student/myecards
If you are looking for health and safety and first aid training then look no further. Bangkok First Aid have an excellent team of professional trainers who make their courses entertaining as well as informative. For such hugely important topics I would not hesitate to recommend Yohann and his team for all your training needs.
Highly recommended. Yohann and his team have been true professionals all along the First Aid and CPR class training. We are glad of the experience, and now proud to be certified by American Heart Association. Thanks a lot