AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR TRAINING / INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE
Our American Heart Association First Aid CPR training provides students with the highest quality lifesaving skills in CPR and First Aid.
This first aid / basic life support course is delivered to individuals in a blended learning format that combines online educational materials (e-Learning) with a face-to-face (hands-on) training session in the classroom.
Students who complete this American Heart Association first aid CPR training will receive an international CPR First Aid certification valid for 2 years.
HOW DOES THIS COURSE WORK?
BLENDED LEARNING FORMAT - FIRST RESPONSE TRAINING
In the blended format, students complete the online portion of the course (e-Learning) at home before attending a face-to-face training session (hands-on) in the classroom conducted by our American Heart Association instructor.
- Click on the Book Now button
- Select the date of your face-to-face hands-on session in the calendar and checkout
- You will receive your login details to start the online course portion on the American Heart Association's E-Learning platform.
Complete the online portion of the course at your own pace and location before attending the class.
Complete the hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor.
- Get your international CPR and First Aid certification.
COURSE OUTLINE - CPR AND FIRST AID THAILAND
- Course duration:
- 4 hours of online training (eLearning First Aid) +
- 3 hours of face-to-face training
- Language: English
- Face-to-face training location: our venue/academy
- Schedules: Every Thursday from 16:00 pm to 19:00 pm
- Certification: International CPR first aid certification valid for 2 years
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for individuals with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory or other requirements.
- This course can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for Adults, Children, and Infants
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult
- Breathing Problems and asthma
- Allergic reactions
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding
- Internal bleeding
- Head Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones and sprains
- Burns and electrical injuries
- Environmental emergencies
- Bites and Stings
- Heat-related emergencies
- Cold-related emergencies
- Poison emergencies
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOU GET?
Students who successfully complete the online course and skills session will receive a Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course certification, internationally recognized and valid for two years.
1. International CPR and First Aid Certification
After having completed one of our American Heart Association courses, you will receive a CPR and First Aid certification.
2. International Completion Card
Participants will be given an international American Heart Association first aid CPR training completion card after the successful completion of the training. The validity of the Certificate is 2 years.
Very professional and funny instructor
I really enjoyed this course, easy to follow and great instructional videos. Yohann ( the instructor) was there every step of the way with any questions I had. Good communication and reasonably priced.
สอนเข้าใจง่าย สามารถนำไปใช้ได้จริง หลักสูตรถูกต้องตามมาตรฐาน