BANGKOK FIRST AID® BASIC FIRE FIGHTER TRAINING
Our Basic Fire Fighter course teaches employees in a company how to prevent a fire, recognize signs of a fire, use an extinguisher, and evacuate safely.
Fire safety training is required in most Thai workplaces. This course follows the standards developed by the Thai Department of Labor Protection and Welfare.
This Fire Training course is taught onsite to companies in Bangkok and everywhere in Thailand in a face-to-face learning format with our instructor(s).
HOW IS THAT BASIC FIRE SAFETY TRAINING DELIVERED?
Face-to-Face Learning Format
In the face-to-face format, students take this course with our instructor(s). During the class, our instructor conducts lessons and works with students to complete their firefighting skills practice and testing. All our instructors are certified from the Thai Department of Labor Protection and Welfare.
- Schedule a face-to-face training session with our sales coordinator.
- All students complete the theory and hands-on skills session with our instructor.
- All students get their certificates.
- Course duration: 5 hours of onsite face-to-face training (1 day)
- Language: English or Thai
- Minimum of participants: 10 participants per class
- Maximum of participants: 50 participants per class
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue in Bangkok or everywhere in Thailand.
- Certification: In-house certificate valid for 2 years
WHAT COMPANIES SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for companies and organizations that must train their employees in the practice of firefighting.
- Healthcare facilities
- Restaurants and bars
- Educational institutions
- Office properties
- Retail spaces
- Industrial-use buildings and warehouses...
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with national’s standards and regulations.
WHAT WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES LEARN?
- Cause of a fire.
- Combustible elements.
- The spread of a fire.
- Type of fire (A, B, C, D, K).
- Type of extinguishers.
- Choosing a fire extinguisher.
- Fire extinguisher features.
- Use a fire extinguisher.
- Fire fighting.
- Evacuate and rescue.
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES GET?
Students who successfully complete the training will receive a Bangkok First Aid® course certification card, which is nationally recognized by the Department of Labor Protection and Welfare and valid for two years.