Fostering Lifesaving Skills, First Aid and CPR AED Training Course for Companies
Our Bangkok First Aid® CPR AED First Aid training course provides students with the highest quality training in basic life support.
Students will learn:
- Most important lifesaving skills of First Aid and CPR
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for adults, in a safe, timely, and effective manner
First Aid CPR AED course delivered onsite to companies in a face-to-face learning format (classroom with our instructor(s)).
With this First Aid CPR AED training course completed students receive a nationally recognised Thai First Aid CPR AED certificate valid for 2 years.
How Is Our First Aid CPR AED Course Delivered
Face-to-face course format in a classroom with our American Heart Association (AHA) instructor.
During the class, our instructor conducts:
- Video-based lessons
- CPR AED skills practice and testing
American Heart Association guidelines
- Kindly arrange your training session with our sales coordinator.
- All students must attend the theoretical and hands-on skill development, expertly guided by our certified American Heart Association (AHA) instructor.
- All students receive a Thai certificate valid for 2 years.
Course Key Details
- Course Format: face-to-face training with lectures and workshops
- Course duration: 8 hours of onsite face-to-face training (1 day)
- Language: English or Thai
- Number of pax: 5 to 60 participants
- Training location: Your venue or our venue
- Certification: Local certificate valid for 2 years
Which companies should consider enrolling in this course
- Companies with a low risk environment
- Companies and organisations that must train their employees in the practice of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), and First Aid.
- Companies and organisations that must comply with national’s standards and regulations.
What Your Employees Will Learn from This Training
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Adults and Children
- Choking in an adult and children
- Heart Attack
- Allergic reactions
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding
- Head Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones and sprains
Which Certification Will Your Employees and Company Receive
Students who successfully complete this first aid training will receive a Bangkok First Aid® CPR AED First Aid training course certification, nationally recognised and valid for 2 years.
Your Company will also receive a certificate confirming your employees' First Aid CPR AED training.