Cultivating Lifesaving Expertise with Advanced First Aid and CPR AED Training Course at Workplace
Bangkok First Aid® Advanced First Aid course is designed for companies who want to:
- Reduce the incidence of life-threatening emergencies
- Promote efficient responses at the workplace.
- Organise and test the capacity of their safety team to respond to medical emergencies in their facility
Advanced First Aid CPR AED course is delivered onsite to companies in a face-to-face learning format in a classroom with our instructor(s).
Students who complete this Advanced First Aid CPR AED training course receive a nationally recognised Thai certificate valid for 2 years.
How Is Our Advanced First Aid CPR AED Course Delivered?
Face-to-face course format in a classroom with our American Heart Association (AHA) instructor.
During the class, our instructor conducts:
- Video-based lessons
- CPR AED skills practice and testing
American Heart Association guidelines
- Kindly arrange your training session with our sales coordinator.
- All students must attend the theoretical and hands-on skill development, expertly guided by our certified American Heart Association (AHA) instructor.
- All students receive a Thai certificate valid for 2 years.
Course Key Details
- Course Format: face-to-face training with lectures and workshops
- Course duration: 16 hours of onsite face-to-face training (2 days)
- Language: English or Thai
- Number of pax: 5 to 60 participants
- Training location: Your venue or our venue
- Certification: Local certificate valid for 2 years
Which companies should consider enrolling in this course?
- Ideal for higher hazard work environments such as construction or manufacturing (factories).
- Companies and organisations that must comply with national’s standards and regulations.
What Your Employees Will Learn from This Training?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Primary & Secondary Survey
- Recovery position
- When and how to move a victim
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Adults
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Children
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Infants
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult and child
- Choking in an infant
- Breathing Problems and asthma
- Allergic reactions - Epinephrine pen
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding - compression bandage, tourniquet, wound packing
- Wounds, mouth, cheek, and tooth injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Head Neck and spinal injuries - immobilization techniques and cervical collar
- Broken bones and sprains - splint, arm sling
- Burns and electrical injuries
- Environmental Emergencies
- Bites and Stings
- Heat-related emergencies, fever, dehydration
- Prickly Heat Rash
- Cold-related emergencies
- Poison emergencies
- First Aid CPR AED Practical Scenario Cases
Which Certification Will Your Employees and Company Receive?
Students who successfully complete this advanced first aid course will receive a Bangkok First Aid® Advanced First Aid CPR AED course certification, nationally recognised and valid for 2 years.