Empowering Cardiac Arrest Response Skills, American Heart Association® CPR AED Training and International Certification
American Heart Association Heartsaver® CPR AED course teaches participants to:
- Give high-quality CardioPulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for adults, children, and infants, in a safe, timely & effective manner.
This AHA Heart saver® CPR AED course is delivered to companies in a blended learning format that combines online educational materials (e-Learning) with a face-to-face (hands-on) training session.
After completing American Heart Association CPR AED training course students receive an international certification valid for 2 years.
How Is this International CPR AED Course Delivered?
In blended format students complete:
- E-Learning course at home
- Hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association (AHA) instructor.
This course follows the American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines.
- Registration: we provide you login details for each student, for the online course portion via the American Heart Association's (AHA) E-Learning platform.
- Scheduling: coordinate with our sales coordinator to schedule a face-to-face hands-on training session at your venue.
- Online Learning: students complete the online portion of the course at their own pace and location before attending the scheduled class.
- Classroom Training: attend the face-to-face hands-on training session with our certified American Heart Association instructor.
- Certification: after completion of the program, all students receive an international certificate that remains valid for a duration of 2 years.
This structured approach ensures a seamless learning experience and prepares your employees with the necessary skills to respond effectively in critical situations.
Course Key Details
- Course duration:
- 2 hours of online training +
- 3 hours of face-to-face training
- Language: English*
- Minimum of participants: 4 participants
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue
- Certification: International American Heart Association certificate valid for 2 years
* For the Thai language, we can deliver this course in a 100% face-to-face format (4 hours of training).
Which companies should consider enrolling in this course?
- Companies that must train their employees in the practice of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Companies that must comply with international’s standards and regulations.
What your employees will Learn from this training?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Adults
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Children
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for infant
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult and children
- Choking in an infant.
Which certification will your employees and company receive?
Students who successfully complete the online course and hands-on skills session receive a Heartsaver CPR AED course certification, internationally recognised and valid for 2 years.
1. International Certificate
After completing our American Heart Association courses, you will receive a certificate of completion.
2. International Completion Card
Participants get an international certificate card after the successful completion of the training. Certificate validity is 2 years.