Enhancing Cardiac Arrest Response Skills, CPR AED Training Course for the Workplace
Our Bangkok First Aid® CPR AED training teaches participants to
- Give high-quality CardioPulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for adults, children, and infants (optional), in a safe, timely & effective manner.
This Bangkok First Aid® CPR AED course is delivered onsite to companies in a face-to-face learning format.
Students with this CPR training course receive a nationally recognised Thai CPR certificate which is valid for 2 years.
How is our CPR AED Course Delivered?
Face-to-face course format in a classroom with our American Heart Association (AHA) instructor.
During the class, our instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their CPR AED skills practice and testing.
- Kindly arrange your training session with our sales coordinator.
- All students complete the theory and hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association (AHA) instructor.
- After completion of the course, students receive a local certificate that is valid for 2 years.
Course Overview >> Key Details
Course duration >> 3 to 4 hours of onsite face-to-face training
- Adult, Child CPR AED = 3 hours course training
- Adult, Child, Infant CPR AED = 4 hours course training
- Language: English or Thai
- Minimum pax : 5 participants
- Face-to-face course training
- Location: Your venue or our venue
- Certification: Local Thai CPR Certificate valid for 2 years
Which companies should consider enrolling in this course?
- Intended for companies and organisations that must train their employees in the practice of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Intended for companies and organisations that must comply with Thai National’s Standards and Regulations.
What Your Employees Will Learn from This Training?
First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for Adults
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for Children
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for infant (optional*)
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult and children
- Choking in an infant (optional*)
* Adult, Child CPR AED = 3 hours training
* Adult, Child, Infant CPR AED = 4 hours training
Which Certification Will Your Employees and Company Receive?
Students who successfully complete the course will receive a Bangkok First Aid® CPR training certification, nationally recognised (Thai CPR certificate), and valid for 2 years.