BFA® PEDIATRIC FIRST AID CPR AED TRAINING COURSE - LOCAL CERTIFICATE
Our Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course teaches participants how to respond to and manage illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives, and how they differ from adults.
This Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course is taught onsite to companies in a face-to-face learning format in a classroom with our instructor(s).
HOW DOES THIS PEDIATRIC FIRST AID COURSE WORK?
Face-to-Face Learning Format
In the 100% face-to-face format, students take this course in a classroom with our instructor(s). During the class, our instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their First Aid and CPR AED skills practice and testing. This course follows the American Heart Association guidelines.
- Schedule a face-to-face training session with our sales coordinator.
- All students complete the theory and hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor.
- All students get their local certificate.
- Course duration: 12 hours of onsite face-to-face training (1.5 days)
- Language: English or Thai
- Minimum of participants: 5 participants
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue
- Certification: Local certificate valid for 2 years
WHAT COMPANIES SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for companies and organizations that must train their employees in the practice of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), and First Aid.
- Primary Schools,
- Youth organizations with children less than 8 years of age.
- Sports organizations with children less than 8 years of age.
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with national’s standards and regulations.
WHAT WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES LEARN?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Children
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Infants
- Choking in a children
- Choking in an infant
- Breathing Problems and asthma
- Allergic reactions
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Seizures and febrile seizures
- Sickle Cell Disorder
- Bacterial and Viral Respiratory Infections.
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding
- Wounds, mouth, cheek, and tooth injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Head Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones and sprains
- Burns and electrical injuries
- Environmental Emergencies
- Bites and Stings
- Heat-related emergencies, dehydration
- Prickly Heat Rash
- Cold-related emergencies
- Poison emergencies
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES GET?
Students who successfully complete the online course and skills session will receive a Bangkok First Aid® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course certification, nationally recognized and valid for two years.