INTERNATIONAL SSI® POOL LIFEGUARD COURSE
Our International SSI Pool Lifeguard course teaches participants how to prevent accidents and save lives during water activities. This internationally recognized SSI Lifeguard program is the best way to become a professional lifeguard for pools or waterparks.
This Lifeguard course is taught onsite to companies and organizations in Bangkok and everywhere in Thailand in a face-to-face learning format with our instructor(s).
HOW IS THAT LIFEGUARD TRAINING DELIVERED?
Face-to-Face Learning Format
In the face-to-face format, students take this course with our instructor(s). During the class, our instructor conducts lessons and works with students to complete their lifeguard skills practice and testing.
- Schedule a face-to-face training session with our sales coordinator.
- All students complete the theory and hands-on skills session with our instructor.
- All students get their certificates.
- Course duration: 24 hours of onsite face-to-face training (3 days)
- Prerequisite: Students must hold an international First Aid CPR AED certificate
- Language: English or Thai
- Minimum of participants: 3 participants per class
- Maximum of participants: 10 participants per class
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue in Bangkok or everywhere in Thailand.
- Certification: international SSI certificate valid for 2 years
WHAT COMPANIES SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for companies and organizations that must train their employees in the practice of lifeguarding.
- Hotels and resorts
- Educational institutions
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with national and international’s standards and regulations.
WHAT WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES LEARN?
- Register and interview
- Lifeguard overview
- Safety for drowning
- Floating 5 positions
- Swimming 4 positions
- Equipment and rescuer
- Emergency Response
- Communication during rescue
- Entry and approach
- Surface rescues
- Shallow water rescues
- Deep water rescues
- In-water rescue breaths
- Existing the water
- Head and spinal injuries
- Water fitness evaluation
- Water entry techniques
- Pool lifeguard academy
- Water fitness education
- Move the victim to the spinal board
- Skill test
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES GET?
Students who successfully complete the training will receive an SSI® Pool Lifeguard course certification card, which is internationally recognized and valid for two years.