Empowering Child Lifesavers: Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Training Course with Local Certification
Our Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course teaches participants how to respond to and manage illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives, and how they differ from adults.
This Pediatric First Aid course is delivered onsite to companies in a blended learning format which combines both online and practical training in a classroom with our instructor(s).
Students who complete this Pediatric First Aid CPR AED training course will receive a nationally recognized Thai certificate which is valid for 2 years.
How Is Our Pediatric First Aid Course Delivered
This course is delivered in a blended learning format. First, students complete the online portion of the course (eLearning) at home. Then, they engage in classroom lectures and workshops led by our experienced AHA instructors. All activities strictly adhere to the guidelines set by the American Heart Association.
- Kindly arrange your training session with our sales coordinator.
- Before the class, all students must complete the online portion of the course (eLearning).
- During the class, all students must attend the theoretical and hands-on skill development, expertly guided by our certified American Heart Association instructor.
- After completion of tye course, students receive a local certificate from our comany which is valid for 2 years.
Course Overview: Key Details
- Course Format: Blended learning format
- eLearning = 3 hours
- Face-to-face training = 8 hours
- Course duration: 8 hours of onsite face-to-face training (1 day)
- Language: English or Thai
- Number of participants: The course can accommodate a minimum of 5 participants and a maximum of 60 participants.
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue or our venue
- Certification: Local Thai certificate valid for 2 years
Which companies should consider enrolling in this course
- Intended for companies and organizations that must train their employees in the practice of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), and First Aid.
- Primary Schools,
- Youth organizations with children less than 8 years of age.
- Sports organizations with children less than 8 years of age.
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with national’s standards and regulations.
What Your Employees Will Learn from This Training
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Children
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Infants
- Choking in a children
- Choking in an infant
- Breathing Problems and asthma
- Allergic reactions
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Seizures and febrile seizures
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding
- Wounds, mouth, cheek, and tooth injuries
- Head Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones and sprains
- Burns and electrical injuries
- Environmental Emergencies
- Poison emergencies
- Bites and stings
Which Certification Will Your Employees and Company Receive
Students who successfully complete this course will receive a Bangkok First Aid® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course certification, nationally recognized and valid for two years.
Your Company will also receive a certificate confirming your employees' Pediatric First Aid CPR AED training.
The training was very fun and helpful since the instructor was able to explain and present everything to us like how to do CPR, how to use AED, or what to do when children had allergic reactions or children who got bitten by insects, Choking, so now our teacher/staff of Earl Montessori have the right knowledge and know how to do just in case something happens