Strengthening Lifesaving Skills: International CPR AED Training Course for Individuals
Our American Heart Association CPR AED course teaches how to administer high-quality Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for adults, children, and infants. Additionally, participants will learn techniques to assist a choking person.
This high-quality CPR training is delivered to individuals in a blended learning (online + practical training). Students who complete this American Heart Association CPR AED training will receive an international certification valid for 2 years.
How is that International CPR AED Course Delivered
In the blended format, students complete the online portion of the course (e-learning) at home before attending a hands-on skills session in the classroom conducted by our American Heart Association instructor.
- Booking: Click on the Book Now button
- Scheduling: Select the date of your face-to-face hands-on session in the calendar and checkout
- Online Learning: Once your regitration is complete, we will send your login details. Complete the online portion of the course at your own pace and location before attending the class.
- Classroom Training: Complete the hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor (CPR training center).
- Certification: Upon successful completion of the program, all students will be awarded an international certificate that remains valid for a duration of 2 years
Course Overview: Key Details
- Course format: eLearning + hands-on skill session
- Course duration:
- eLearning: 2 hours of online training (CPR AED) +
- Face-to-face training: 2 hours of hands-on skill sessions
- Total: 4 hours
- Language: English
- Face-to-face training location: our venue, the academy
- Schedules: Every Saturday from 13:00 pm to 15:00 pm
- Certification: International AHA certificate valid for 2 years
Who Should Enroll in this Course?
- Intended for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs to learn how to manage a sudden cardiac arrest or a choking emergency, or in the first few minutes until professional help takes over care of the victim.
- Intended for individuals with little or no medical training who need a course completion card for job, regulatory, or other requirements.
What will you Learn from this Course?
1. First Aid Basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
2. Medical Emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for Adults
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for Children
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for infant (Infant CPR)
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult and children
- Choking in an infant.
What Certification Will You Receive?
Students who successfully complete the online course and skills session will receive an American Heart Association® Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course certification, which is internationally recognized and valid for two years.
Bangkok First Aid service is responsive and comprehensive. They provide on-site training and demonstration. Instructors are knowledgeable and patient.
very educational and was filled with practices to ensure we understood the training