Empowering Lifesavers: International Certification with American Heart Association First Aid CPR Training
Our American Heart Association First Aid CPR training provides students with the highest quality lifesaving skills in CPR and First Aid.
This first aid basic life support course is delivered to individuals in a blended learning format (online + face-to-face training). Students who complete this American Heart Association first aid CPR training will receive an international CPR First Aid certification valid for 2 years.
How is that International First Aid CPR AED Course Delivered
In the blended format, students complete the online portion of the course (e-learning) at home before attending a face-to-face training session (hands-on) in the classroom conducted by our American Heart Association instructor.
- Booking: Click on the Book Now button
- Scheduling: Select the date of your face-to-face hands-on session in the calendar and checkout
- Online Learning: Once your regitration is complete, we will send your login details. Complete the online portion of the course at your own pace and location before attending the class.
- Classroom Training: Complete the hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor (CPR training center).
- Certification: Upon successful completion of the program, all students will be awarded an international certificate that remains valid for a duration of 2 years
Course Overview: Key Details
- Course duration:
- 4 hours of online training (eLearning First Aid CPR AED) +
- 4 hours of face-to-face training (hands-on skill session)
- Language: English
- Face-to-face training location: our venue/academy
- Schedules: Every Saturday from 13:00 pm to 17:00 pm
- Certification: International CPR first aid certification valid for 2 years
Who Should Enroll in this Course?
- Intended for individuals with little or no medical training who need a course completion card for job, regulatory, or other requirements.
- This course can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
What will you Learn from this Course?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for Adults, Children, and Infants
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult, child and infant
- Breathing Problems and asthma
- Allergic reactions
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding
- Internal bleeding
- Head Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones and sprains
- Burns and electrical injuries
- Environmental emergencies
- Bites and Stings
- Heat-related emergencies
- Cold-related emergencies
- Poison emergencies
What Certification Will You Receive?
Students who successfully complete the online course and skills session will receive an American Heart Association® Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course certification, which is internationally recognized and valid for two years.
The first aid and CPR training was conducted in a very efficient, well-explained and demonstrated by an expert professional.
I highly recommend anyone to sign up for the course to be prepared for any emergencies events it may arise.
The location of the training place is at Saladaeng bts connected tower which is very convenient to access.
With my sincere thanks and appreciation!
The training is very helpful especially because I able to study first through e-learning. During the actual demostration and practice, O am able to apply the knowledge that I have learned. The trainor is also bery confident and knowledgeable. You are able to teach each if us very well and makes sure that we are doing everything correctly.
It was great, 1 to 1, could ask many questions and practice much.
Excellent company. I used their services and I am positively impressed. Warmly recommended.
Very nice training.
Professional team and staff.
Great experience overall.