Empowering Lifesavers: American Heart Association® First Aid CPR AED Training with International Certification
Our American Heart Association Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED course provides students with the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of first aid, CPR, and how to use an AED for adults, in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
This Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED course is delivered to companies in a blended learning format that combines online educational materials (e-Learning) with a face-to-face training session.
Students who complete this American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED training will receive an international certification valid for 2 years.
HOW DOES THIS FIRST AID CPR AED TRAINING WORK?
BLENDED LEARNING FORMAT
In the blended format, students complete the online portion of the course (e-Learning) at home before attending a hands-on skills training session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor. This course follows the American Heart Association Guidelines.
- Course payment.
- We send you all of the login details (1 for each student) so that your employees start the online course portion on the American Heart Association's E-Learning platform.
- Schedule a face-to-face hands-on training session at your venue with our sales coordinator.
- All students complete the online portion of the course at their own pace and location before attending the class.
- All students complete the face-to-face hands-on training session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor.
- After completion of the program, all students will receive an international certificate valid for 2 years.
- Course duration:
- 3-4 hours of online training (eLearning)
- 8 hours of face-to-face training
- Language: English*
- Minimum number of students: 4 participants
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue
- Certification: International American Heart Association certification valid for 2 years.
* For the Thai language, we can deliver this course in a 100% face-to-face format (1.5-day training).
WHAT COMPANIES SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for companies and organizations that must train their employees in the practice of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED), and First Aid.
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with international’s standards and regulations.
WHAT WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES LEARN?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Adults
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult
- Breathing Problems and asthma
- Allergic reactions
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding
- Internal bleeding
- Head Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones and sprains
- Burns and electrical injuries
- Environmental emergencies
- Bites and Stings
- Heat-related emergencies
- Cold-related emergencies
- Poison emergencies
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES GET?
Students who successfully complete the online course and skills session will receive a Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course certification, internationally recognized and valid for two years.
1. International Certificate
After having completed one of our American Heart Association courses, you will receive a certificate of completion.
2. International Completion Card
Participants will be given an international American Heart Association emergency first aid training completion card after the successful completion of the training. The validity of the Certificate is 2 years.
If you are looking for health and safety and first aid training then look no further. Bangkok First Aid have an excellent team of professional trainers who make their courses entertaining as well as informative. For such hugely important topics I would not hesitate to recommend Yohann and his team for all your training needs.
Highly recommended. Yohann and his team have been true professionals all along the First Aid and CPR class training. We are glad of the experience, and now proud to be certified by American Heart Association. Thanks a lot