BANGKOK FIRST AID® CPR AED TRAINING THAILAND / LOCAL CPR CERTIFICATE
Our Bangkok First Aid® CPR training teaches participants to give high-quality CPR and to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) for adults, children, and infants (optional), in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
This Bangkok First Aid® CPR AED course is delivered onsite to companies in a face-to-face learning format.
Students who complete this CPR training course will receive a nationally recognized Thai CPR certificate which is valid for 2 years.
HOW DOES THIS CPR TRAINING COURSE WORK?
FACE-TO-FACE LEARNING FORMAT
In the face-to-face format, students take this course in a classroom with our AHA instructor. During the class, our Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their CPR AED skills practice and testing.
- Schedule a face-to-face training session with our sales coordinator.
- All students complete the theory and hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor.
- All students get their certificates.
- Course duration: 3 to 4 hours of onsite face-to-face training
- Adult, Child CPR AED = 3 training hours
- Adult, Child, Infant CPR AED = 4 training hours
- Language: English or Thai
- Minimum participants: 5 participants
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue
- Certification: Local Thai CPR certificate valid for 2 years
WHAT COMPANIES SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for companies and organizations that must train their employees in the practice of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with Thai national’s standards and regulations.
WHAT WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES LEARN?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for Adults
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for Children
- Cardiac arrest: CPR AED use for infant (optional*)
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult and children
- Choking in an infant (optional*)
* Adult, Child CPR AED = 3 training hours
* Adult, Child, Infant CPR AED = 4 training hours
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES GET?
Students who successfully complete the course will receive a Bangkok First Aid® CPR training certification, nationally recognized (Thai CPR certificate), and valid for two years.