BANGKOK FIRST AID® FIRST AID CPR AED TRAINING COURSE / LOCAL CERTIFICATE
Our Bangkok First Aid® CPR AED First Aid training courses provide students with the highest quality training in basic life support. Students will learn the most important lifesaving skills of first aid, CPR, and how to use an AED for adults, in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
This First Aid CPR AED course is delivered onsite to companies in a face-to-face learning format in the classroom with our instructor(s).
Students who complete this First Aid CPR AED training course will receive a nationally recognized Thai First Aid CPR AED certificate which is valid for 2 years.
HOW DOES THIS FIRST-AID TRAINING COURSE WORK?
FACE-TO-FACE LEARNING FORMAT
In the face-to-face format, students take this course in a classroom with our instructor. During the class, our Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their First Aid and CPR AED skills practice and testing. This course follows the American Heart Association guidelines.
- Schedule a face-to-face training session with our sales coordinator.
- All students complete the theory and hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor.
- After completion of this program, students will receive a certifiate which is nationally recognized in Thailand and valid for 2 years.
- Course duration: 8 hours of onsite face-to-face training (1 day)
- Language: English or Thai
- Minimum of participants: 5 participants
- Face-to-face training location: Your venue, first aid training in Bangkok, and everywhere in Thailand
- Certification: Local certificate valid for 2 years
WHAT COMPANIES SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for companies with a low risk environment
- Intended for companies and organizations that must train their employees in the practice of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), and First Aid.
- Intended for companies and organizations that must comply with national’s standards and regulations.
WHAT WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES LEARN?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Adults and Children
- Choking in an adult and children
- Heart Attack
- Allergic reactions
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding
- Head Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones and sprains
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES GET?
Students who successfully complete this first aid training will receive a Bangkok First Aid® CPR AED First Aid training course certification, nationally recognized and valid for two years.
I have my HR department to contact Bangkok First Aid team to have training at our company in Sathorn. The communication with the Manager, was handled nicely and very professionally to let us understand the process of the whole training. The first aid training including CPR and AED gave our team much knowledge of how to save lives and manage it properly. The instructors also gave us well training and very attentive.
Highly recommend to any corporation or individual.
เรียนได้ความรู้ลึกมากค่า ขอบคุณค่า แบงคอกเฟิร์สเอด
Bangkok First Aid service is responsive and comprehensive. They provide on-site training and demonstration. Instructors are knowledgeable and patient.
Bangkok First Aid® First Aid CPR AED Course - Corporate Booking