Welcome to our online CPR AED course. During this course, you will learn knowledge and skills that may save a life. Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the leading causes of death in Thailand and all over the world. The knowledge and skills you learn in this course will help you to recognize sudden cardiac arrest, get emergency care on the way quickly, and help the victim until more advanced care arrives to take over. This course covers CPR AED for adult, child, and infant. This course follows the latest guidelines and protocols as set by the American Heart Association® (AHA).
At the end of this CPR AED Course, you will be able to:
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival.
- Explain the concept of the chain of survival.
- Recognize when someone needs CPR.
- Understand how to perform high-quality CPR for an adult.
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others.
- Understand how to give effective breaths by using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups.
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult.
- Understand how to perform high-quality CPR for a child.
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on a child.
- Understand how to perform high-quality CPR for an infant.
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child.
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant.
- You will be evaluated via the percentage of completed review questions (quizzes) and lessons to finish the course (passing condition value = 75%). Do not forget to mark every lesson as "complete" before starting a new one.
- You will be evaluated via results of the final quiz/exam (passing grade = 75%).
- You can retake the final quiz/exam 2 times.
Certification & Completion Card
If you complete all course requirements and pass the final quiz (exam), you'll receive a course completion card which is nationally and internationally recognized and valid for 2 years. You will be able to download your Certificate in pdf format directly from your personal Dashboard on our website.